Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 1 of my New Greeness

Rule 1 for Lessening Your Impact and Leaving the World a Better Place for Others

Stop taking reciepts at gas stations and atms. I know we are not yet at a place where other stores can offer this option. There have been many times when asked if I want my receipt, I say no only to have the receipt go in the trash. That is not what I meant. It would save alot of waste as well as money for a company to have registers that did not have to print a receipt if the customer didn't want one. But gas stations and atms do offer this option and we should avail ourselves of this. Take your checkbook...Write down the withdrawal....Move on with your day. Over the course of a year, you could save alot of paper.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to say, that this is one thing that I DO do. :) Just to save paper, I text my debit directly to Bruce and he puts it right on our budget.

    It's the little things..... right?

    ReplyDelete