Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 3

Rule 3 for Lessening Your Impact and Leaving the World a Better Place for Others

Alright, this is still pretty easy. I only have 362 days to go and 362 things to do to make the world a better place. Hmmm... So for today I decided I would wash clothes only in cold water. Nothing we wash is ever really that dirty. I am pretty sure my affinity for hot, steamy water comes from my grama. She washed everything in scalding hot water. I used to cringe watching her arms scream red as she finished the dinner dishes. Sorry grama, but your granddaughter is callin it quits. I have turned the water knob to cold and that's where its staying. Unless Chad gets to it.

1 comment:

  1. I started going with your cold-water wash switch, and you're right -- the clothes are just as clean as if I used warm water. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete