Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 2

Rule 2 for Lessening Your Impact and Leaving the World a Better Place for Others


Alright so its actually Day 3, but I was busy yesterday. Life happens. Get off my back! Hehe....

I'm going paperless...For the most part, I am there. My bank statements are online, most of my bills are paid online, and the majority of my statements come to my email. Chad and I both have direct deposit and my company no longer even sends paystubs; they are available online. So I'm actually doing okay. Yet I have decided to do more.

This month, I am signing up us for automatic bill pay for anything else I have not yet done. This will save any stamps I need for those bills I can't pay online and save paper for those I can. It takes a little extra work and a little extra thought to make sure those get written into the check register, but I'm ready. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment