Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Living Simply

Trying new things is hard. Keeping up with those new things is even harder. I fell off the green wagon. I still did my thing, but stopped posting about it because life happened. The end of the year came and my focus turned to that and not this.

So I'm back, but different. This summer I am not only working on being green, but also on being simple. I want to learn to slow down, use less, and maybe save some money. I have always wanted to enjoy more time, waste less, lose some weight, and save some money. I decided that rather than focus on those goals, I am going to focus on one thing. Living simply. If any of the above mentioned things happen, bonus. So now my journey begins. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment